May 30, 2o08
I`l make this blog in a bulleted points, in that way, it would be easier. (i think?)`cos i tend to go a lil further than the main topic. Nag-mimix-mix kasi kung minsan eh.. hehe! :) Magulo kasi akong kausap, most of the times (=
- Went into town with mates: ishna, ciello, kathy, regi, jr&pido. We watched Sex and the City :p Good thing t`was Rated 15A or else, they would`n have seen it, including me. I wouldn of watched it on me own+ two of the girlies as they are only 16&17 or something like that. We thought twas Rated18 or something, but like I said, t`wasn so we`re glad (= We also bought some candyking & oh God, how expensive can it be. Was more expensive than Ben&Jerry's. If we knew, we cuda gotten the ice cream instead. Nehu, while watching it, Me& Ishna were kinda crying as we can relate to the whole relationship shitty story thing in the movie, I know, we prob looked like a feckin tool in the cinema, good thing t`was dark & no1 seemed to noticed it. We prob wud`ve been slagged the whole time :p I can defo recommend this movie (=
* to watch it click here.
- After cinema, went to Eddie Rockets(empty your pockets!). The name says how much we all spent in the place :p But it was all worth it, what can we say, were very fond of the American foods, compared to irish foods lol. more fats and chole doe! :( Stephen was there too, he had lunch with us but only for a few minutes as he had to leave real quick like, cos he is still studying like mad for his finals, makes him a nerdy lad now eh? haha! Soon to be a civil engineer, in like 2-3 weeks i think, so hopefully all these will be all its worth... I hope & it better bee! (; Demanding ASS! After the food trip, we went home as 2 of the girls need to be home real early as they moving out into a different house, lucky bitches! (=
- Ive realised some things:
- BEWARE: Ranting&Venting mode haha! (=
1. I hate the way my feller diss me for exams. I know that him, studying a lot and being smart enough to think about his future thats why he is studying a lot idea is actually a good thing & others mite even just think that I`m just a selfish bitch! Like, For me, he is the most important thing/person in my life, I can fuck up other things in life except for me, I can cancel things for him, in short if I have to do things for him, i would probably end up doing it by the end of the day, even though, my pride stops me from doing it. Like I really would do anything if I have to, you know what I mean? The bad part that I complain about is that, ehhh.... I don't get the same thing back? I guess, I'm expecting the same from him, obviously? I definitely expects a lot and it frustrates me if i don't get it of if something I want don't happen. Stuck up B*tch? Not that bad, I hope. I'm just so used to getting what I want the the realization part, that I actually can't all the time I want, well, sucks big big time! I can't help but think, maybe ijustdontdeserveit, I mean the treatment I've been wanting& expecting?maybe, maybe. Only GOD knows! He keeps explaining that it's his final exams and that's what his four years in college are building up to. So maybe Is should understand him, I think, well I force myself to think, that eh, I "understand" him, but I get so frustrated and most the time naggy-angry me comes out! haha. I know him too well, like I know, if he really want to do something he will do it, no matter what happens kinda thing? But in some instance, he never really do that to me.
hayyy! I dunno guys, HELP me! Let me understand him before everything's too late....... =(
Got to go to bed now, I have work in the morning. & as much of a freak I am, I always count how many hours of sleep every night haha! even the excess minute is a big deal to me and makes a hell lot of a difference.Nutcase I am, i knowww!
Niteyyy everyone! HOpe to be back soon, if I'm not that tired from work as I'l be working whole day, Double pay-HOOORRRAAAY! :p
10 comments:
Hello nicole! Yup, si Cosme yung bagyo dito sa Phil. Grabe siya diba? Hehe.
Hindi naman masyadong mahal ang internet rent dito. 20/hr lang. Ok lang yun. Hehehe.
Haha. Thanks and welcome pala sa blogging world :)
Don't worry, maiimprove mo din yung blog mo basta be creative and patient. Hehe. I'll link you now asap :)
San pala kayo schoolmates ni Cindy dito sa Phil?
Take care sis :) Have a nice day!
di ko pa napapanood ang sex and the city.. kaasar
panuorin mo. ganda siya. watched it twice :p
mare napanood ko xa.. kaso inantok ako.. ahhaha
hahaha! ang hayop. ang ganda kaya nun! napanuod mo mare yung wha happens in vegas? wnat ko mapanuod! x
napanood ko an un wat hapens in vegas... woot! love ashton.. it was the best.. the sex... LOL
wag mo kwento, umaasa padin ako na mapapanuod ko siya! hahaha :)
npanood ko na din sex and the city. nainis ako kay BIG. maganda sha pero mas mganda prin ung series. 15a un jan? R18 dito. buti nlng gurang nako. LOL.
anyhooo, congrats sa blog moooo =D
R18? mas conservative pala kau jan :)) haha!
I kno, i hated BIG, but the closet he made made everythin alot better! :p hehe.
Tenkyoo! as you can see everytins all mess up, di ako maalam so im guna need yourr tutorial puhlease! haha.
sis!hehe. thanks po. sa Lasalipa kmi skool mates. cge. thanks po.pano ba maglink? haha. :) la padin tlaga ako alam ang i haven blogged for ages LOL. mwaa!
Post a Comment