Sunday, November 21, 2010

About Me :-)

My name is mariee nicole mendoza, I'm 22. I am from the philippines till I had to move here in Ireland when I was 15 to join my family. At first I thought it was a really really bad decision but then now I love it here. I dont know how my life woulda turn out and wha it wuda been like if I didn move here. I wouldnt ave changed it for the world. I love it here, dont take me wrong i still love the Philippines but am jus so used to here and people here are the nicest, too friendly. Of course. Ud get some odd ones every now and then but still. :-)


I lived in Bray for bou 6 years until we moved here in Loughlinstown. It's alright Im so used to livin in Bray tat we wud still do our food shoppin and everythin else there.. I work in a nursing home in Bray, i love it!! :-) It's really hard work but it's great craic too! You wudn believe wha goes on there! ;-)

I did my leaving cert in Thomas' (no comment haha!!) n den went on to Dun Laoghaire to do my pre-nursing and then to Blanch IT for my Social Care Social Studies Degree till i dropped ou lol? So then, i went into working full time, tinkin i wanted to take a year ou and den three years later i still there. Doesn't bother me bu I do need to go back to college. Jus waiting for another yr so I can get in as a Mature Student, meaning less fess! (am guna blame the non eu fees!)


Anywypay, enuf hating lol? I went back into doing this blog cos:
I love sharing my haul( I love shoppin, eatin out and stuffs lol)
Maybe knowing a few people, meetin new people and all
Etc :-)



Anyway hope yis enjoy readin my blog, jus give me some time to decode my page and all as I cant download WP and all tat in the ipad and iphone and I'm going to be doin alot of bloggin on the go from it :-)



Tata! :)xxxxx

No comments: